Print directly from your Android phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth, USB or Internet. Print documents (including PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other files), photos, emails, bills, invoices, messages, web pages and more to a printer right next to you or across the world!
Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock them you’ll be prompted to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key.
PrinterShare provides native printing support on Android 4.4+ devices (don’t forget to activate PrinterShare Print Service Plugin in Android system settings). On these devices you can easily print using Android Printing System from the built-in Print menu of applications that support Android Printing.
With PrinterShare Print Service you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
You can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
- Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
- Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
- Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
- Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
- HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet H470)
- Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series)
- Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series)
and other printers including legacy network-able. A full list of supported printers available at printershare.com. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at printershare.com.
KEEP IN MIND
- Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at printershare.com
- Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer.
FOR MORE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE READ
Have a good print!